Wednesday, November 02, 2005

my first movie star sighting

today while i was walking around town running errands and i saw my first famous person in brooklyn. out in front of the park slope co-op i saw spike lee's sister joie lee. she has been in a bunch of his movies. for pics of her, go to:

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&lr=&q=joie%20lee&btnG=Search&sa=N&tab=wi

yeah so i text messaged jes to tell her. it made me feel like i knew a secret or something and i had no one to really tell, so i am telling you now.

jes and i also went to the y tonight. i did vinyasa yoga. it was good and parts of it were pretty hard. it is amazing how much strength and flexibility i have lost in not doing yoga for three months. it makes me very angry at myself actually. but i am thrilled i found a class i like and it is part of my y membership. i am going to try beginners pilates tomorrow. i am pretty sure it will kick my ASS.

ok so i gotta go b/c the new stuff on america's next top model is on. and soon jes will finish reading and make me a rootbeer float.

hell to the yizzah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home