Friday, July 07, 2006

a few more camp photos...

Good Morning Everyone. The cats/sunrise woke me up around 5am so I am on the couch a blogging. Getting tired so I might head back to bed after this.

Kim sent me her photos from camp (so much better than mine), so I thought I would post a few here. I am not sure if they will work b/c I got them off shutterfly. we'll see.

Here is a photo of Glennda and her cute mom Pam:




Two cuties: Glennda's dad Vito with Kim in the background. This is from when we were out on the lake:



Cutest.couple.ever:




Fruit loops, anyone?



And last but certainly not least- I always knew Ali was a tree hugger, now we have proof. Let me also explain that this picture was from Monday night (we had already left). From what I can ascertain from the photos there was some nighttime boating, some drinking (shots included), some yoga and then this. Of course, they wait to get real JENNY after we leave. i see how you roll:



Let me say that while waking up at the ass crack of dawn exhausts me for the rest of the day, it does have its perks: I just downloaded all those photos to blogger in LESS THAN FIVE MINUTES. Normally, that would have taken *about* an hour. You gotta love early mornings.

I have photos and stories to tell of the public interest happy hour Jes & I attended last night, but it may have to wait for the weekend.

Happy Friday yall.

1 Comments:

Blogger NAAS said...

they made me hug the tree. I swear!

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home