Thursday, November 24, 2005

correction...

i can't believe it has gotten to the point where i must break into the blog to correct donna so people don't believe her mumbly jumbly about the L word.
you would think she knew me better than that but does anyone really believe that I am a Jenny lover? I THINK NOT. I made the mistake about emphasizing the hotness that was between marina and jenny and now I am made to pay for all sins of jenny lovers nationwide. While her writing blows, her fashion sucks, and boy do her shoes repulse me she is also CRAZY. ive had my share of crazies so i am DEFINETLY not looking for another round but i am going to state for the record that jenny, in season 2 disk 1, is LESS CRAZY than tina, dana, and wrist slitting marina now. oh and the new roommate mark who is DISGUSTING. we still have 10 episodes to be caught up with everyone else so things may still change. but there is no shame in that statement but i repeat there is NO LOVE for jenny schecter.
jes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home