Tuesday, January 24, 2006

its tuesday morning

and i need to do a little workey work
my diss & the kind i get paid for
so i give you this nugget to nibble on until i can post later

take this quick enneagram test:

http://www.enneagraminstitute.com/QUEST/quest.asp

and then post in comment what you get (if you want)
me and the supper club took this test and then discussed our outcomes
i will post about those later along with PHOTOS (yippee)

during a break later i will let you know my top three most probable

happy day yall!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a 2, 4, or 9. Haven't spent enough time on it to tell what I think about those choices. What were you?

11:15 AM  
Blogger dj love said...

i was a 2, 6, and 7
but i think i can drop the 7
i took another one and got 2 again
so i think the 2 is a sure thing.
jes is a 4 or 5

11:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am 1 or 8. truthfully i dont now they both sound like me. i havent taken this thing since i was in high school and i got a very different score (more like type 666: the pyschotic and overly-emo crackbaby who listens to way too much nirvana)

10:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm a 2, 4, or 8. hmmm. the other one i took said i was a 2 again, so i think that must be it. helper, right? i dunno about that....

12:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a 2, 3, or 7. I, too, think I can drop my 7 and are probably a 2. who knows.

1:33 PM  
Blogger dewey said...

I'm 2, 3, 7. I am not sure about the 2. I took another one and got 1, 3, 7, so...you know.

6:23 PM  
Blogger dj love said...

i love each and ever one of you
regardless of yer numbers
thanks for playing along with me

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home