Saturday, February 04, 2006

any suggestions?

yall during yoga on wednesday i had some time to look at my toes and i think my pinky toe has a fungus.
here is a pic, tell me what you think and if you have any suggestions for treatment:



its kind of hard to see, my camera was acting up

edit by jes: hey sarah, that would be the PERFECT frito for kim's port-a-potty chili...

ok, i am just fucking with you. that is a picture jes found on line when we searched "toenail fungus"
i do really think there is something funky about the pinky toe of my left foot, but its not as bad as the person in the picture.
i have started putting lamisil on it. has anyone dealt with this? if so, what do you suggest?

more later about my spotaneously wonderful afternoon and evening with jes and ali

4 Comments:

Blogger NAAS said...

we can NEVER speak of this again.

3:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i had face fungus once. then some bastards took a picture and posted it on the web...
http://asylumeclectica.com/malady/archives/leprosy/leprosy1.jpg

5:43 AM  
Blogger dj love said...

ooh pony the link got cut off
will you send it to me or jes in an email?

8:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I commented before. I don't know why it didn't post. It was something about dry heaving...I'm so breaking up with y'all.

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home