Thursday, February 02, 2006

i've been tagged

so this friend of mine, joy sapinoso "tagged" me
so i have to answer all these questions:

LISTS OF 3


Three books I can read over and over:

1) Sula by Toni Morrison
2) The Things They Carried by Tim O’Brien
3) The Possessive Investment in Whiteness: How White People Profit From Identity Politics by George Lipsitz


Three places I've lived:

1) Illinois (Morton Grove & Champaign)
2) Ohio (Columbus)
3) Georgia (Decatur- a small city near Atlanta)

Three TV shows I love:

1) Alias
2) Starting Over (not proud of that)
3) Everybody Hates Chris


Three highly regarded and recommended TV shows that I've never watched a single minute of:

1) Desperate Housewives
2) The West Wing
3) Commander in Chief


Three places I've vacationed:

1) St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands
2) Brisbane, Australia (for a conference)
3) Elba Island, Italy (for a conference in Rome)


Three of my favorite dishes:

1) Some type of pasta with olives, or maybe penne with vodka sauce
2) Fish tacos
3) I love me a good California style black bean burrito


Three sites I visit daily:

1) www.perezhilton.com
2) www.bonnehomme.blogspot.com
3) www.emory.edu


Three places I would rather be right now:
*(all three b/c of friends)
1) Atlanta, GA
2) San Francisco, CA
3) Chicago, IL


Three bloggers I am tagging:

1) nifamatic
2) deweydew
3) flanimal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home